PAZ Management’s highly qualified staff members have been thoroughly screened, professionally trained and are closely supervised by a caring management team. Trained to recognize that each client has a unique background, diverse experiences and distinct goals, PAZ staff treat each client with empathy, dignity and respect.
At PAZ, clients are treated with the same courtesy, care and attention that they would expect from their own family.
PAZ Health Care provides the following services:
- Adult social day care program
- Community Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) services, including: Nursing, home health aide and personal care aide services
- Assisted living services, including but not limited to:
- Senior-friendly housing with heat, electric and utilities included
- 24-hour staffing
- Full meal services (including 3 full meals plus snacks each day, planned under the direction of a registered dietician)
- Social and recreational activities
- Nursing, home health aide and personal care aide services for assistance with daily living activities
- Medication management assistance
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Ongoing case management
- Coordination of professional (medical) services
Services provided by:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Professional Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Certified Personal Care Aides (PCAs)
Accessible health care is a priority at PAZ Management, where a multitude of services are offered at reasonable costs. By offering privately funded services at a reasonable, all-inclusive rate, PAZ can help more families by giving them the opportunity to make appropriate financial plans.
PAZ is proud to accept Medicaid for qualifying individuals through the Assisted Living Program.
Service fees vary based upon individual needs and various funding options are available.